Saturday, March 9, 2013

March

Lately I have ran into many nannies {whom I assumed where the mom's} of young kids while at the park or the library and it surprised me and has made me realize how lucky I am!  I am so grateful to be able to stay at home with my kids.  Not everyday do I share this excitement but I truly am grateful for this privilege and try to make the most of our time! 

“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career. ” -C.S. Lewis


This month crept up quickly for me! It's March! Spring is in the air and we have been enjoying our time outside.  I love to be out and fresh air and space to move around is good for the kids.


 
  
Owen has been waking up at 5 for the past few days and getting up has not been fun!

 

My daily chore.  There used to be a time where the whole house would be sparkling clean all at once but now one job gets done a day. It's not ideal but it works!

  
Typically when it's just Owen I am trying to get stuff done whether that's straightening up or prepping dinner so I decided to take him for a walk to see the sheep-he loved it! What a beautiful day! I wasn't thinking photography so luckily I had my phone!

Caitlin loves to help but her endurance isn't great so we have been working on finishing what we start.  I also love her ingenuinty and creativity on putting the silverware away!

Waiting for Carson to get home--the kids are always thrilled to see him even though he is gone a total of 4 hours!
Home Sweet Home

Carson's 1st t-ball game! He was totally against me taking any pictures 
{he was covering his face with his mitt} but I was able to get these action shots without him knowing and I LOVE them!


"I sustain myself with the love of family." Maya Angelou


Check out Sabrina Wong and see what she captured for her 10 on 10!


2 comments:

  1. We've been doing the 5am wake up thing here too.....and just when I need to get all the other kids up for the day and onto the school bus, Tatyanna invariably falls asleep again.
    I'm looking forward to getting to know your sweet family more over the next 10 on 10's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. :) I absolutely love your words and whole-heartedly agree on feeling incredibly blessed to stay home with the kids. Every day is an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete